FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Texas, LLC Manager, Manufacturing Planning in College Station, Texas
- Develops the macro and micro schedules to support Buffer Prep, Central Services, Upstream, and Downstream Manufacturing.
- Act as a primary contact with Manufacturing to maximize resource utilization and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Acts a project planner or manager for continuous improvement projects within Manufacturing.
- Works with readiness coordinators within Manufacturing to ensure materials and records are available to meet production schedules.
- Identify and communicate resource (people, equipment, facilities) gaps for the new business pipeline to site leadership and program managers.
- Collaborate with manufacturing and program management to ensure buy-in for execution of the manufacturing plan.
- Assists in the roll-out of project management software as needed.
- Maintain manufacturing metrics for on time supply and success for weekly and monthly reports.
_Required Skills & Abilities:_
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess good to excellent writing and PC skills with a knowledge base in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project, and Schedule Pro.
- Mathematical and reasoning ability.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Proven success in leading complex projects and bringing them to conclusion.
- Ability to persuasively champion strategic ideas, as supported by sound rationale and analysis, and drive change within the organization.
- Strong knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures related to the biotechnology industry.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze, break-down, and interpret a wide variety of information and form a strategic opinion while addressing the operational implications.
- Self-discipline and good attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must have planning skills and be willing to interface with colleagues in many different roles and functions throughout the manufacturing facilities and to lead projects.
_Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:_
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee, in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required on a regular basis to:
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds; frequently, and up to 50 pounds; on occasion.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, engineering, science, or a related field with a minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience; OR
- Associates Degree preferably in Business, Engineering, science or related field with 10 years’ relevant experience
Experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is preferred
*We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. *
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail*FDBTHR@fujifilm.com* or call 979-431-3528.