Cardinal Health Scientist I, Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls in Dallas, Texas
What Scientific Consulting contributes to Cardinal Health
Scientific Consulting is responsible for Pharmaceutics, Chemistry, Microbiology and other Biotechnology and Life-science related disciplines performing basic and applied research to provide innovative solutions for internal and customer funded projects.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to work with colleagues and multiple clients in a professional and organized manner, and interact effectively with a variety of people from different nationalities, ethnic/cultural backgrounds, and educational levels.
- Should be able to define problems, collect and interpret data, establish facts, draw valid scientific conclusions, and propose solutions or corrective actions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with limited guidance and to manage projects in a timely and effective manner. Ability to reorganize and reschedule work on short notice in order to meet revised client deadlines.
- Manage and direct project team, including identifying, directing, and delegating tasks necessary for successful regulatory project completion.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.